Exploding Kittens is a highly strategic kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Players try to avoid drawing Exploding Kittens (which boot them from the game) using catnip sandwiches, deploying special ops bunnies, and seeking out the wisdom of an all-seeing goat wizard. This game is kid-friendly, super fun, and easy to elarn. It's a fast-paced party game perfect for family game night or as an anytime boredom buster.
- The third expansion to the record-breaking game, Exploding Kittens. A Kitten-Powered Russian Roulette Card Game.
- Game Of The Year Award Winner - More than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
- A Simple Card Game for Kids and Adults - Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends!
- Beginner-Friendly, Just 2 Minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN!
- This is not a standalone game—it requires a copy of Exploding Kittens to play.