Eldraine is a plane of wonderful chaos and contradictions—your players will be invited to start their own storybook adventure, enveloped in a fantastical fairytale with a twist to break the curse of an endless slumber.
Set Boosters are the best packs to open just for fun, containing gorgeous art cards and the opportunity to explore the set. With a full display, players can explore a varied amount of breathtaking card treatments and build on their existing deck strategies.
- 30 Wilds of Eldraine Set Boosters
- 12 Magic: The Gathering cards per booster
- 1-5 cards of rarity Rare or higher in every pack
- 1 Art Card (foil-stamped Signature Art Card replaces the Art Card in 10% of Boosters)
- 3-7 Uncommon cards
- 3-6 Common cards
- 1 Land card (Traditional Foil in 20% of packs, Full-Art Land in 33% of Boosters)
- At least 1 special Borderless card of rarity Uncommon or higher
- 1 Traditional Foil card
- 1 token/ad card, Helper card, or card from "The List" (a special card from Magic's history or Universes Within card—found in 25% of packs).